How to Configure Nvidia Shield for IPTV Streaming
A quick review of the Nvidia shield
Nvidia Shield is one of the most popular android boxes out there in the market. Though primarily designed for gaming, if you own one, you can easily connect it with your IPTV subscription from an IPTV provider for unlimited entertainment.
While the device is a bit pricey and cost almost 4x the cost of the amazon firestick or the Rokus streaming stick, it offers unbeatable quality and the features are well worth the cost for the device.
The Nvidia shield is the first streaming device to come out with the AI upscaling features commonly found in high-end smart TVs such as the Samsung, Sony and LG. It also features a great 4k picture quality and the latest upgraded Tegra X1+ processor combined with a 2GB RAM for smooth operation. The storage capacity is 8GB with no room for USB connection.
There is also a variant in the market with a 3GB RAM and a 16GB internal storage at a higher price.
The shield comes with Geforce Now for gamers. If you are a powerful gamer and would also like to get to your tv entertainment from a single device, this cylindrical device is one of the best options for you in the market today.
How to configure Nvidia shield for IPTV streaming?
Nvidia shield provides a smooth tv experience even though it is designed mainly for gaming and you can combine it with your TV to make it smart or give you better options when it comes to tv entertainment.
For most people, this means streaming contents through YouTube or other providers. The true potential of the Nvidia device, however, will be fully unlocked only when you pair it up with an IPTV subscription from a reliable provider.
This guide will show you how to set up your Nvidia shield for IPTV streaming and how to get the perfect tv content for your entertainment at the most affordable rate.
How to set up IPTV on your Nvidia shield
Nvidia shield runs on the Android operating system. This means that it runs on the same operating system as your smartphone if you are using an android based smartphone. As well, Nvidia shield comes with the Google Play Store just like your smartphone, and you can install such apps as the ones on your phone.
This potential to install almost any app on the Nvidia device provides the opportunity to install apps that will act as the gateway to IPTV contents on any server around the world.
As well, to get started, you will need to install appropriate IPTV apps on your device, and you should also have an IPTV subscription from a reliable IPTV service provider. You can order your IPTV subscription plan from us using different payment method including PayPal, bitcoin and credit cards. Our IPTV service comes with loads of HD channels and entertaining live shows, sports and VODs.
To get started with IPTV, you’ll need to install an IPTV app.
How to install an IPTV app on Nvidia shield
- Turn on your Nvidia shield device and open google play store.
- Click on the search icon in the play store and search for IPTV Smarters Pro (there are many other IPTV apps on Google Play Store such as Perfect Player, Lazy IPTV, TiviMate, OTT Navigator etc. – some of these are free, and some are paid). Smarters Pro, however, is one of the best apps for IPTV and it is paid though it comes with a seven days free trial period.
- From your search results, click on the Smarters pro developed by WHMCS SMARTERS.
- Click on the install button and wait for the app to install on your device.
Once the Smarters pro app has been installed on your device, you’ll need to configure the app so that you can access your IPTV subscription. To do this, you’ll need a playlist file or an m3u link from your IPTV provider. We normally provide a free demo playlist file or m3u link for new subscribers before they make their first subscription so they can test the waters before getting fully committed – feel free to check out our order page to get yours!
How to configure the Smarters Pro app to connect to your IPTV subscription
- Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app that you installed earlier on.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign to add a new user.
- Two options will normally appear before you: Load Your Playlist or File/URL or log in with Xtreme Codes API.
- Click on the Load Your Playlist or File/URL or Login button.
- If you got a file from your IPTV provider, then click on the file option. This will allow you to browse your files and then you can select the file you got and then on the add user button to add a new user.
- Or if you got an m3u URL from your provider then select the URL option and then type in your URL in the space provided and then click on the add new user button to continue.
Your channels will be synchronized automatically by the IPTV app, and you should be able to view them almost immediately if you have a good internet connection. IPTV is the future of television entertainment, and Nvidia provides a perfect device for streaming it provided you got a good IPTV subscription from a reliable provider.
- We have a 24/7 ticket system support and any issue you may have or faced during your payment, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org